1. The Chic. Everyone’s dream girl. She is the face and the body. She dresses as if she is going to an event everytime. Surely the kind of one to parade to your friends and family. Her pretty tough exterior makes guys look just on her skin deep beauty and forgets what is her inside. Treat her with respect and make her respect herself also. Beauty is not just showing off your face and body, it is about who you are inside.
2. The Playgirl. She has great charisma but is deeply damaged inside. She will love you, but she will love others. She will be with you but she won’t think of something far deeper than dating. If you really love her. Find a way to crack her open, there is something deeper in her. You may be surprise with her revelations and confessions that she may just change for the better.
3. The Girl-next-door. She is everyone’s friend. She has great character that is why it is hard to find her single or available at least. She always can melt a guy’s heart with her character. She will love you, but jealousy has no room for both of you. Remember she has tons of friends. If you are the kind of a crowd-loving people person, you may find joy and excitement in each other.
4. The Talented One. She can do almost anything in the book. She is a dreamer, an ambitious one. She is spontaneous and cannot focus on one thing, because after all she can do anything, right? It will be hard for you to focus her on your goals as a couple when the relationship gets deeper. But if you are one too, why not be spontaneous with her? Love, after all, is a journey.
5. The Brain. She knows everything about anything. That is good right? Maybe yes, maybe not. She can be an achiever because she just can. She is the kind of thinker that dislikes nonsense things. She is sometimes too serious, but if you are a straightforward guy who likes to plan things out, then she is the one for you. Teach her how to live, go out on the open. Find adventure. Find love.
6. The Noble Perfectionist. She is the one who can inspire you with her attitude and words. She is a good listener and speaker. You will always end up seeking her advice. The problem is that, you will feel that there is no room for error for both of you. That is restricting and you cannot enjoy the things for both of you. She is spiritual or maybe even a religious one. The good thing is God is always first for her. If you have that kind of principle then you two are destined. Open her up to the real world that she may accept that life is full of flaws and it is good to have that.
7. The One-of-the-Boys. She grew up with boys, that is why she will exhibit man-like attitude. She does not express her emotions. She is playful and adventurous. But sometimes, that is the problem too. She may be your best buddy because you may have similar hobbies or sports. She is fun to be with, but if the going gets tough, you will have a hard time opening an issue with her. If you can decode her, by taking note of her little actions, then you can deal with her even if she does not express them. She sees her tough attitude as her strength, but actually she is full of fears, afraid to express her feelings and afraid to let people see her vulnerable. Make her feel secured, let her know that expressing is the most courageous thing to do.
The title may have confused you. I am not saying that your girl now is not one of these girls. She maybe is, only time will tell that SHE may become THE ONE. Remember that a woman is a complicated pile of beauty and emotions, every girl is unique. Treat her with respect and love and she will open up to you. Do not treat girls like you just can replace her or find someone better. Do not make the mistake of what ifs or the one that got away.
"Love is patient, love is kind."